CS:S auf Acer 5920 mit Intel Graphic Media Accelerator X3100?

A

Agent Blau

Forum Benutzer
Hallo,
würde mich mal gerne darüber informieren ob ich mit dem oben genannten notebook und seiner grafikkarte den bekannten shooter Counter-Strike-Source ruckelfrei zocken kann. Ich weiß da es sich um eine "on board" Grafikkarte handelt zieht es seinen RAM vom Arbeitsspeicher, aber da dieses notebook 2GB DDR2 hat sollte das doch eigentlich kein Problem sein (CS:S empfohlener Arbeitsspeicher:256MB).
Währe schön wenn mir jemand genau sagen könnte ob dieses Game mit diesem notebook gut zu spielen ist. BS: Windows XP Professional SP2

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4154
HALF-LIFE 2: LOST COAST

And here we come to what was hands down the most aggravating, major disappointment of the entire suite of benchmarks. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast was pretty stressful when it came out, but Valve's Source engine is in my opinion the most well-developed, scalable engine on the market. I'm not a huge fan of the games, but Source is an impressive piece of technology.

It also bears mentioning that Half-Life 2 was Intel's bread and butter at GDC. Their big win was playable performance in Episode One, which inherited the technology pioneered in Lost Coast.

So I set everything to its lowest setting and ran the video stress test. Here's what happened:

* At 640x480, it produced an average of 20.35 frames per second.
* At 800x600, it produced an average of 19.15 frames per second.
* At 1024x768, it produced an average of 16.39 frames per second.

This is horrendous. Lost Coast isn't THAT much more stressful than vanilla Half-Life 2 at these settings. I've read people getting solid performance in Half-Life 2 on the forums, but that clearly didn't reproduce here, where framerates were erratic at best and performance was dismal.