Keyboard problem

T

Tarish

Forum Newbie
Hi,

I just bought my Acmebook Ab09-z96j and i have a problem - my keyboard works only in OS (win, linux). Thats a big problem, becouse the keyboard dont responds at booting and in dos - thats means i cant get to BIOS and i can not use dos commands. Maby somebody can sugest mes somthing?

Tarish schrieb:
Hi,

I just bought my Acmebook Ab09-z96j and i have a problem - my keyboard works only in OS (win, linux). Thats a big problem, becouse the keyboard dont responds at booting and in dos - thats means i cant get to BIOS and i can not use dos commands. Maby somebody can sugest mes somthing?

HI,
It's a pity that i can't su solve Your problem. I suggest You to download latest BIOS update. Maybe it will fix the problem. I'm interesting in that model.
Could You comment about Your notebook the folowing questions?
1) In what country have You bought the notebook?
2) What are the vertical/horizontal viewing angles of the screen? Contrast, brightness level? Tell me the display model if You can..
3) What is the average CPU temperature when working with simple office tasks?

Thank You for response!

Is this Keyboard a USB?? They don´t work in many BIOS.

Emm..

1) I bought it in country Latvia. But someone told me, that they make them in Lituenia (make = screw the parts; the cpu is intel, hard drive fugi a.s). Any more info is in http://acme.lt/
2)3) I can not tell u all this things, becouse my pc is in service.

In the service they sad, that the keybord in not corretly working and that they will change it.

But the pc is still strange to me. I install deamon tools and it staps responding (when windows is booted, blue screen and restart). When I install Sygete Firewall Pro it staps responding. As iso reader it takes only Nero and as firewall the windows one and Norton, but I dont like them. All the time (i had a normal pc - big one, one the table) i thank, that two thigs who confilkt are te OS and the programms, but now seems that my hardare is confilicting with something. Maby it's normal, maby not, i never had a notebook before.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: