Laptop für 900€ +/- gesucht.

F

funklerbunkler

Forum Newbie
Heya,
ich suche nach einem Laptop, da ich ab jetzt ein paar Tage in der Woche nicht zuhause bin.
Spielen werde ich kaum oder gar nicht. Ich brauche ihn für Arbeitsanwendungen(LabView, bisschen CAD,...), Multimedia Kram(Filme schauen und so) und zum Programmieren. Ich hätte also schon gern ein 1920x1080 Display mit 15,4"/15,6". Mir wurde der Laptop "MSI PE60 6QE Prestige - PE60-6QEi78H21 (0016J5-SKU3)"(darf noch keine Links posten, also einfach kurt in geizhals reinkopieren) vorgeschlagen und wollte sicherstellen, dass ich nicht etwas besseres zum gleichen Preis bekommen könnte.
Also ich bin offen für weitere Vorschläge.

Nochmal paar genauere Infos. Ist halt auf englisch:
  • Total budget and country of purchase: I can spend about 900€ right now but if it's worth it i can wait a little month longer and spend a bit more. I'm living in Germany.

• Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications to your requirements for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Specs are more important to me since most of the time i'm able to plug it in. It should be fine as long as it can last for a couple of hours.

• How important is weight to you? Not important.

• Which OS do you require? Windows, Linux, Mac. I'm probably going to run Windows and Linux(Dual Boot kinda thing). Would be nice if Windows is pre-installed but i don't mind getting a license on my own.

• Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. I don't want one of those gigantic laptops but it should be big enough to watch movies/tv shows in 1920x1080. I'm thinking 15,4"?

• Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. If you have no requirements, put N/A. Maybe a bit of CAD and work applications like LabView. I'm probably not going to play games on it(maybe some smaller things like hearthstone where the GPU isn't that important). I had some bad experiences with onboard Graphics but that was a long time ago so i don't really know what to expect nowadays. If there is no difference then i'm usually a nVidia guy.

• If you're gaming (leave blank if you put N/A above...), do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? Nahhh

• Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable business grade build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Some things i'm not sure if they are obvious: WLAN but also an ethernet port, AUX/3,5mm for headphones, i'll be using a mouse so the touchpad doesn't really matter, bunch of USB inputs, HDMI, good enough build quality so it doesn't break withing the next year.

• Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. 256GB SSD should be enough since i can keep my files in the cloud and i won't do any music recording like on my desktop but more is always better if it comes to hard drive space, isn't it?:). 8GB RAM are probably necesarry. I'm willing to compromise on a bunch of things since i'm not really aware of the laptop market right now. Just tell me if im completely off with something and thanks for your help in advance.

Hallo
Ich kann dir anbieten:
KCS Gaming (Kiebel Notebook)
CPU : Intel i7 4710 MQ @ 2,50 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Grafikkarte: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970 6 GB
15,6 Zoll Bildschirmgröße
Betriebssystem dazu: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
16x DVD Laufwerk (mit Brenner)

dazu gibt es die Original Treiber CD (u.a. mit Soundblaster X-Fi3)

ANschlüsse:
1 * HDMI
1* USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
DSD/MM C/MS Card Reader
1x LAN
4 Soundanschlüsse (u.a. Mikropohon, Kopfhörer etc.)

mit leuchtendem Display und Rechnung von kiebel.de in Offenburg (Top Laden)

Bei interesse einfach melden...
Ich komm aus baden würtemmberg...)
preis bei so 1000 €