Recovery utilities of sony fs115b laptop in english language

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sony VAIO Forum" wurde erstellt von jissmart, 22.08.2005.

1. #1 jissmart, 22.08.2005
    jissmart

jissmart Forum Newbie

hallo all,
    Recently i perchased sonyfs115b laptop with booting system in german language. i can not better understand the german language. thats why i need recovery tools in english language so that i can work properly. i wrote to sony but they replied that they are unable to provide me recovery tools in english language.
    would any body like to write the required cd and it is highly appreicated to inform me

hope to hear soon from any one
    javaid :)

editiert von: jissmart, 22.08.2005, 15:58 Uhr

2. Anzeige

Schau dir mal diese Kategorie an. Dort ist für jeden was dabei!
    Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 WosWasI, 22.08.2005
    WosWasI

WosWasI Forum Master

(Sorry for my Bad English)

Where do you live? If you live in Austria ... i know a solution for you.

4. #3 jissmart, 22.08.2005
    jissmart

jissmart Forum Newbie

thanks to answer. i am now living in Germany to complete my studies and i perchased it aslo from Germany. ´what solution you know. kindly write me,

5. #4 WosWasI, 22.08.2005
    WosWasI

WosWasI Forum Master

I must talk with the Central Repair Center for VAIOs. If Sony alows to sold a Service Disk, you can buy it with Bill.

6. Gast

Gast abgemeldeter Benutzer

Well, wouldn't it be much easier to utilize a generic imaging-software like Acronis TrueImage?

7. stausi

stausi Forum Master

Mein Notebook:
    Sony Vaio S3HP.SW1

Well you might get hold of an UK/US recovery disk set, but the problem is to acutally use them. Before they install the new software, they check the serial.nr of your notebook. If its notebook for the german market it will not accept disks from other countries. A solution would be a kind sony service technician who will change the serial.nr in the BIOS refering to a UK-US notebook, after you have installed the software you can change it back to the real serial.nr.

Another way is to kick out all the Software provided from Sony and install Windows XP pro multilanguage from scratch.

Regards,
    Martin

8. #7 jissmart, 23.08.2005
    jissmart

jissmart Forum Newbie

i shall also try it if my problem is solved with this interphase. will it also help to change the language of installed softwares or i have to install them in english language :-?

9. #8 jissmart, 23.08.2005
    jissmart

jissmart Forum Newbie

well, its good if i can have this :)

10. Anzeige

Auf der Suche nach Notebook-Zubehör?
    Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  11. #9 jissmart, 23.08.2005
    jissmart

jissmart Forum Newbie

thanks, but the main problem is that i have no english version. first i need this then my be it works what you suggested me.

12. stausi

stausi Forum Master

Mein Notebook:
    Sony Vaio S3HP.SW1

He must have missunderstood you, the imaging software only takes a copy of your current system partition so you can restore again. Of course the language will stay the same. Tankred obviously thought you are looking for a imaging software in english. Anyway, it could somehow also solve your problem:
    if you know someone with a Vaio FS living in the states or UK, you could ask him for such a partition image and copy it to your disk. this way you dont need to worry about the serial.nr checking of the original Vaio Recovery Tool.

Regards,
    Martin

editiert von: stausi, 23.08.2005, 14:46 Uhr

Thema:

Recovery utilities of sony fs115b laptop in english language

Die Seite wird geladen...

Recovery utilities of sony fs115b laptop in english language - Ähnliche Themen

1. Asus R753U Recovery

Asus R753U Recovery: Hi. Guten Abend erst einmal. ich bin neu hier. Habe mir gestern ein neues Lappy gegönnt. nun habe ich das Problem, dass ich zwar eine...
  2. Asus F555Y - Recovery?

Asus F555Y - Recovery?: Hallo, Habe als Ersatz für die Frau einen ASUS F555Y gekauft (AMD R6, 8GB, Win10), doch nun mein Problem: Es lag kein Installationsmedium...
  3. Vaio (diverse) Sony VPCF23S1E Fesplattentausch und Recovery

Sony VPCF23S1E Fesplattentausch und Recovery: Liebe Community, ich hoffe, Ihr könnt mir helfen; vielleicht schildere ich eingangs die Situation: In unserem Hause existiert ein Sony Vaio...
  4. Vaio (diverse) Vaio Ultrabook will riesen Recovery-DVD anlegen

Vaio Ultrabook will riesen Recovery-DVD anlegen: Ich selbst nutze das Vaio Ultrabook (Modelnummer beginnt mit SVP) nicht und auch kein Win8.1. Dieses Gerät (eines Freundes) meint es möchte ein...
  5. Vaio F VPCF13Z1E: Recovery auf SSD

VPCF13Z1E: Recovery auf SSD: Hallo zusammen, da ich mich vor einiger Zeit intensivst mit dem Thema auseinandergesetzt habe (Thread: "Hardwarecodierung made by Sony"), musste...