Samsung R60 plus Tastenbelegung

C

Chuii

Tag Leute
Ich hab mir vor kurzer Zeit das oben genannte Notebook gekauft.
Dieses hatt oben neben der Einschalt Taste eine Taste um das Programm AV-Station zu öffnen. Dieses habe ich allerdings von meinem Notebook gelöscht da ich es eh nicht brauche. Wollte jetzt wissen ob und wie es möglich ist diese Taste neu zu belegen z.B. das sich dadurch der internet explorer oder der Media Player öffnet. Ich bin dankbar für jede Antwort =) Thx im vorraus.

Lies mal von hier das Word Dokument:
Configuring Windows HotStart

Bei Notebookreview.com steht für Samsung / Av Station folgendes:
so here is how it is done:

in the windows pop up menu search for "regedit" and open the Registry Editor. from the list of files on the side, choose the following folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CURRENT CONTROL SET -> CONTROL -> MOBILE PC -> HOT START BUTTONS

Under Hot Start Buttons there should be 5 folders, numbered 1-5. in each of them simply change the path listed to whatever application you want to open when the button is pressed. In my case it was iTunes. for saftey reasons I did this in all 5 folders and have kept a record of the path I deleted, in case I need to reset the computer at any point (they are all the same, launching Samsung AV Station Now, but they seem to point to different aspects of that programme; for instanace one starts the movies section, one the music and one the TV. I set them all to point at the iTunes.exe file on my Hard Dive).

Exit. Reboot and press your now very useful little quick-launch button above your keyboard. Nice! Woo!

Bei meinem X65 klappt das so unter Vista. Wenn diese Unterordner nicht da sind, kann man selbst welche erstellen und einem Programm zuweisen.