Suchen MSI

:eek::eek: Ich soll mich jetzt schüchtern,oder?

Ich verdiene es nicht NoteBook!!!:eek: WTF

No need to freak out.

In my opinion buying consumer goods, i.e. notebooks (unless they're used for business purposes), on easy terms is not adviseable since it is often considered to be the first step into personal insolvency. Did not mean to be insulting in any way. Please take my lines as personal advise. After a few months you'll take the notebook for granted (we adapt to goods), but still be paying back the money (nope, we don't get used to that). I can only guess, but to me this ain't looking like a lot of fun.

Furthermore, think about the following: your new notebook breaks down because it fell (unless its not as solid as your toshi), service considers it to be your own fault (you've already told us, that your toshi has kissed the floor at least 10x) and submits an offer to repair it at your costs. Then you'll be paying an extra sum. Sounds even worse to me than the first scenario. ;)

To repeat myself: just my personal advise to you from what you have told us in this thread.