NX9420 brightness problems

T

T5600_user

Forum Newbie
Hello!

I`m sorry that I`m writing in english but I`m not from Germany and I`m not so good at Deutsch.
I`m still sure that you will understand my problem.

I have a T5600 NX9420 and I have problems with screen brightness. I would like to set the screen brightness manually. So I have disabled the sensor option in bios.
But now it is even worse. When I run the notebook only on batteries it goes brighter and when I plug it in the electricity it goes darker! Not logical, I know!

I would only like to know why I cannot set the screen brightness manually, with Fn+F9/F10.

Thanks in advance!

Danke schoen! Ich liebe Euch ;)

Please try to unset the VARI-BRIGHT function in the Catalyst Control Center (CCC). Then the FN+F9/F10 combination should work.

Anhänge

• Zwischenablage02.jpg
    Zwischenablage02.jpg
    38,6 KB · Aufrufe: 156
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
hosl schrieb:
Please try to unset the VARI-BRIGHT function in the Catalyst Control Center (CCC). Then the FN+F9/F10 combination should work.

Thank you for that, but I cannot find this function in the Catalyst Control Center.
Could you please help me with some screen shot or something useful for me?

Thanks in advance! Vielen dank! :)

It could be possible that only notebooks with Xpress Chipsets have this option.

I'm sorry, but I don't have another hint.

Statement from hp.com: "This package contains software that enables customers to program Quick Launch Buttons on the keyboard and the external Easy Access Buttons Keyboard."

hosl schrieb:
Statement from hp.com: "This package contains software that enables customers to program Quick Launch Buttons on the keyboard and the external Easy Access Buttons Keyboard."

What exactly could this be ?

What are quick launch buttons ? Button for calculator and presentation as on nx9420 ?